Kyria PCB Kit
The Kyria is a 40% split keyboard. Its main features are a large and customizable thumb cluster that allow you to move more work from the pinkie finger to the thumb, an aggressive column stagger that allows for a more comfortable hand position, and two rotary encoders in a position you can choose yourself.
This keyboard allows you to make it your own. From a breakaway outer column for those wishing for a smaller keyboard, to using up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster, and from choosing your rotary encoder position from the top and bottoms spots on the outer row and the innermost spot of the thumb cluster to customizing the large 128 by 64 pixel OLED display.
- Powered by QMK Firmware.
- Support for MX, ALPS and Choc switches.
- Use up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster instead of 1u keys, supports PCB mounted stabilizers. Only for MX and ALPS.
- Top mounted Pro Micros for a lower profile.
- Up to two 128×64 pixel OLED displays (included).
- Up to two EC11 rotary encoders in one of three possible positions (outer column at the top, outer column at the bottom, or at the innermost thumb cluster key).
- Underglow by individual RGB LEDs (included) or LED strip.
- Outer column breaks away if you want a smaller form factor.
- Staggered ICSP header allows for flashing a new bootloader without soldering.
- I2C and all other pins broken out for easy modding access.
Try Before You Buy
Curious to see if the layout is something for you? Download and print the Kyria Layout Tester, and see for yourself.
- 2 × Kyria rev1.2 PCB
- 55 × 1N4148 Diode
- 2 × TRRS jack
- 2 × Reset button
- 4 × 4700 Ohm resistor
- 2 × 128×64 pixel OLED displays
- 25 × RGB LEDs
Required for your kit
This is a kit. You will need tools and the following components to assemble it:
- A Kyria case;
- 2 Pro Micro controllers or Elite Cs;
- Up to 50 MX, Choc or ALPS switches;
- A TRRS cable;
- A Micro USB to USB A cable for Pro Micros — or — USB C to USB A cable for Elite Cs.
Want to make your own case? You can! Find the open source case files on Github.
The case and keycaps shown are not included with this item. This product includes the PCB kit only.