Corne Cherry PCB kit
The Corne Cherry is the hot swap variant of the popular Corne keyboard. Designed by Foostan, the Corne is one of the most popular split keyboards around due to its unique set of features along with its wide availability of cases. The Corne is also referred to as the crkbd, or as the Helidox.
With its 42 keys, the Corne is a relatively small form factor keyboard, making it quite portable. It features two 128 by 32 pixel OLED displays which allow for personalisation and per key RGB and underglow as its primary eyecatchers. This Cherry variant also supports hotswap for MX compatible switches.
- Powered by QMK Firmware.
- Support for MX switches.
- Top mounted Pro Micros for a lower profile.
- Up to two 128×32 pixel OLED displays (optional).
- Per key RGB and underglow (optional).
- Outer column breaks away if you want a smaller form factor.
- 2 × Corne Cherry PCB
- 42 × 1N4148 Diode
- 42 × Kailh MX Hotswap socket
- 2 × TRRS jack
- 2 × Reset button
- 2 × 128×32 pixel OLED displays
- 54 × RGB LEDs
This is a kit. You will need tools and additional components to assemble it.
You’ll need to add additional components to make your Corne Cherry complete:
- Case: Choose from an acrylic plate case or Wave Case
- 2 Pro Micro or Elite C controllers
- 42 MX switches
- 40 × 1u and 2 × 1.5u keycaps
- 1 × TRRS cable
- 1 x Micro USB to USB A cable.
Read the Corne Cherry Build Guide here (Japanese).
An English build guide is not yet available for this variant, though the build is very similar to the normal Corne build. You can read the English build guide for the normal Corne keyboard here.
The case and keycaps shown are not included with this item. This product includes the PCB kit only.