MoErgo POM MCC-Profile 1U Keycap
Designed by MoErgo, with its innovative new MCC profile along with the use of textured POM material, these keycaps will feel smooth to the touch while providing the feedback needed to type with confidence. They are translucent, allowing keyboards with per-key RGB to shine to their full potential.
This keycap is made to fit Kailh Choc low profile switches. All Kailh Choc switches sold at splitkb.com are compatible with these keycaps.
One bundle contains 10 keycaps.
- Material: POM
- Profile: MoErgo Choc Cylindrical (MCC) profile
- Size: 1U
- Colors: White, partially translucent
- Compatibility: Compatible with Kailh Choc v1 (Kailh 1350 series) switches
- Spacing: Designed for 18mm x 17mm keycap spacing
- Dimension: 17.44 x 16.45mm
- Weight: Approximately 0.9g
These keycaps are designed to be visually compatible with MBK keycaps. That means you can mix and match keycaps while still having them look good.
One of the keyboards shown is the Glove80, which is a comfortable split contoured keyboard. For more information on Glove80 and MoErgo, please visit www.moergo.com.