There is a limit to this item of 10 per customer. If you need more, please mail us the items and quantities you'd like to order for a custom invoice. Thank you for understanding!
The Elite Pi is a new controller, from the same designer as the Elite C! Based on the RP2040, it's Pro Micro/Elite C-compatible and the ideal controller to use for your next keyboard.
It has some important pros over the Pro Micro and Elite C:
- Memory: With 16Mbit (2MB) of onboard flash there's significantly more memory than you are used to from the Elite-C, so you won't have to worry as much about running out of space.
- Flashing: No need to use the toolbox, you can simply drag a compiled .uf2 file to update the firmware.
- Price: It's a bit more affordable than alternatives since the parts are more available.
- Compatible with all Pro-Micro based PCBs;
- Low profile mid-mounted USB-C port;
- RP2040 controller for a much better performance;
- Supports QMK, ZMK, KMK and CircuitPython;
- 1.6mm thin PCB makes for a low profile yet sturdy build;
- 7 additional I/O pins broken out for a total of up to 25 pins;
- USB pins broken out via pads;
- On-board reset and boot buttons for easy troubleshooting before building;
- Includes pin headers to solder the Elite Pi to your project of choice.
Frequently asked questions
Question: On a split keyboard, can I use an Elite-Pi as the main controller and a Pro Micro/Elite-C as the peripheral?
Answer: You can not. They aren't compatible with one another! You can, however, use another RP2040 controller as either the main or peripheral controller.
- Why would I want to socket my microcontroller? for reasons why you could choose to socket your microcontroller.