This item, or one of its options, is currently out of stock. If the "Add to cart" button is visible, then the option you've selected is in stock and will ship as usual!
Want to get a notification when a specific product you want is back in stock? Click on the "Notify when available" button to be the first to know!
Do you have switches you like, but do you wish they were just a bit lighter or heavier to actuate? Instead of buying new switches, you can change the springs inside of your current switches, giving them characteristics that may be closer to what you're looking for - called "spring swapping" by the community.
Changing the weight of a switch will affect the feel of it. A lighter spring in a tactile switch can make the tactile bump feel more pronounced, while a heavier spring may smooth out the feel a little. The combination between switch, spring and lubricant (or lack thereof) all affect the feel - experiment to find out what you like!
- Available in weights of 55g, 65g and 72g.
- Suitable for use in MX-style switches.
- Manufactured from Korean spring steel.
- Warning: Due to the packaging, the springs may be tangled. Carefully swirl the springs apart, and take care not to use force - deformations in the springs in unintended directions can be permanent.
- A package includes 100 springs, and may include extras - they're counted by weight.
- To open switches, you'll need a switch opener.
- These springs cannot be used with low profile switches - they're made for the comparatively taller profile MX switches.