MoErgo POM MBK-Profile Keycaps
The low-profile keycap you know and love, now available in smooth POM material!
In partnership with Max, the original designer of the MBK profile, MoErgo has jointly created these new keycaps. They're made from slick, strong and resistant POM material. They won't yellow easily when exposed to the sun, and are very nice to the touch, making them a quality material to make keycaps with.
- Material: POM
- Profile: MBK
- Cylindrical (standard): 1U, 1U homing
- Convex: 1U, 1.25U, 1.5U, 1.75U, 2U, perfect for thumb keys
Colors: White, partially translucent or opaque black
- Compatibility: Compatible with Kailh Choc v1 (Kailh 1350 series) switches
- Spacing: Designed for 18mm x 17mm keycap spacing
- Dimension: 17.44 x 16.45mm
Weight: Approximately 0.9g per keycap
These keycaps have the same profile as the PBT MBK keycaps, with the convex keycaps being a fresh addition. That means you can mix and match keycaps while still having them look good.
If you're using per-key RGB backlight, the partially translucent white keycaps will let some light through while the black opaque keycaps will block all light. Light will still shine near the switches in both cases.