Gazzew Boba U4 Silent Tactile Switch
The renowned switch designer Gazzew has worked in tandem with Outemu to produce perhaps his best switch yet: the Boba U4. Tactile, yet silent, this is an ideal switch for those who like to feel their switches actuate while not being a nuisance to their (or others') ears.
What's in a name? U4 is short for Euphoria, which you'll for sure experience on these switches. If you're one to lube your switches - be sure to give these a try unlubed first, as I've been told they feel great fresh from the factory already. Enjoy!
You can purchase these switches per 10, or in a convenient bundle. Purchasing switches in a bundle will be more affordable than buying them per 10:
- 200 - for multiple keyboards;
- 110 - for a full size keyboard;
- 90 - for a tenkeyless keyboard;
- 70 - for a 65% keyboard;
- 50 - for a 40% keyboard (like the Kyria or Planck).
- Available in two weights: 62g and 68g;
- U4 Silent Tactile "D" stem: no pretravel, all bump, no post bump travel;
- Very smooth feel, removing the need to lube the switch (if you insist, do try them without lube first);
- Reduced leaf ping due to metal composition and newly designed base;
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;
- Korean stainless steel springs for a long lasting, consistent weight.
- ThereminGoat has reviewed this switch extensively and has rated it with a score of 85/100.