With a case made of machined aluminum, its 12 included unique hexagonal keycaps, this macropad can't go unnoticed on any desk. Add to that the per-key RGB LEDs and it's christmas already.
Configurable with QMK, and using low profile Choc switches this macropad does a great job at brightening one's day and making key combos handy.
Designed by s-ol.
- 12 keys low profile macropad
- Programmable keys (QMK)
- HEX keycaps
- per-key RGB
- Aluminum CNC'd plate
This kit includes everything you need to use the keyboard, except Kailh choc low profile switches and a USB C cable:
- PCB with most components preassembled;
- Milled aluminium top plate;
- Milled aluminium bottom plate;
- Washers, spacers and screws, including an allen key for the screws;
- 14 hexagonal keycaps.
This is a kit. Soldering is required for the switches. All other components are already soldered, so this is quite an easy project, but you do still need soldering tools!
It is not compatible with hotswap sockets.