Kailh Low Profile Choc Switches
Kailh Choc switches are low profile, ideal for builds that focus on achieving a low height and for and keyboards you'd like to take with you on the go.
- Pink (20gf, Linear, a recolour of Light Blue)
- Light Blue (20gf, Linear, also known as "gChoc")
- Pro Red (35gf, Linear)
- Crystal Red (35gf, Linear)
- Silver (40gf, Linear)
- Red (50gf, Linear)
- Black (60gf, Linear)
- Brown (50gf, Tactile)
- White (50gf, Clicky)
- Robin (60gf, Clicky, gold plated springs)
- Pale Blue (70gf, Clicky)
All Choc switches actuate at a travel of 1.5mm and have a total travel of 3mm. All switch forces are expressed in gram-force, and fall within a tolerance of ±10gf.
- Kailh Low Profile switches are only compatible with keycaps that are made for them. They are not compatible with other keycaps, for example those for MX switches,