Gazzew Boba U4T Thocky Tactile Switch
This item, or one of its options, is currently out of stock. If the "Add to cart" button is visible, then the option you've selected is in stock and will ship as usual!
Want to get a notification when a specific product you want is back in stock? Click on the "Notify when available" button to be the first to know!
With the U4 switches being universally loved, some of you wondered: what if the silent tactile switch wasn't silent? The U4 Thocky is the result: with a modified stem, these switches will provide a more familiar audible feedback, similar to other tactile switches.
What's in a name? U4 is short for Euphoria, which you'll for sure experience on these switches. If you're one to lube your switches - be sure to give these a try unlubed first, as I've been told they feel great fresh from the factory already. Enjoy!
You can purchase these switches per 10, or in a convenient bundle. Purchasing switches in a bundle will be more affordable than buying them per 10:
50 - for a 40% keyboard (like the Kyria or Planck).
70 - for a 65% keyboard;
90 - for a tenkeyless keyboard;
110 - for a full size keyboard;
- 200 - for multiple keyboards;
- Available in two weights: 62g and 68g;
- U4 Tactile "D" stem: no pretravel, all bump, no post bump travel;
- A familiar audible feedback due to a modified switch stem;
- Very smooth feel, removing the need to lube the switch (if you insist, do try them without lube first);
- Reduced leaf ping due to metal composition and newly designed base along with factory lubed leafs (the slide rails are not lubed);
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;
- Korean stainless steel springs for a long lasting, consistent weight.