Gazzew Bobagum Silent Linear Switch
The 68g version of the Bobagums will be stocked by early February, at which point switch testers will also become available. You can use the "Notify when available" button to get an update when they're back in stock. Thank you!
Gazzew is proud to present another switch in his lineup: the Pink Silent Linear switch, also known as the Bobagum! With the same superior plastic, mold, tight tolerances and Korean steel springs which you've come to expect from Gazzew's switches, this time a silent linear switch is ready for you.
The leaf of this switch comes factory lubed. The slide rails and rail slots are dry. If you're one to lube your switches, we recommend you try them unlubed first as it should feel right, right out of the box.
You can purchase these switches per 10, or in a convenient bundle. Purchasing switches in a bundle will be more affordable than buying them per 10:
- 200 - for multiple keyboards;
- 110 - for a full size keyboard;
- 90 - for a tenkeyless keyboard;
- 70 - for a 65% keyboard;
- 50 - for a 40% keyboard (like the Kyria or Planck).
- Available in three weights: 52g, 62g and 68g;
- Very smooth feel, removing the need to lube the switch (if you insist, do try them without lube first);
- Reduced leaf ping due to metal composition and newly designed base along with factory lubed spring bottoms and leafs (the slide rails are not lubed);
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;
- Korean stainless steel springs for a long lasting, consistent weight.
There's a typing test available, made by Taeha Types. The test starts at 4:54:00, and the link should bring you there. Feel free to skip back about 30 seconds to hear mouse clicks for comparison - these switches are very silent!