Tecsee Tactile Snowglobe
Tecsee Snowglobe switches are a recolour of Tecsee Sapphire V2 switches. With their translucent body and glitter accents, they make for a very pretty effect when used with per-key RGB backlighting.
These switches have a two-stage spring and have a moderately tactile stem.
These switches will not be restocked, get them while they last!
- Available in one weight: 55g (actuation);
- Tactile feel with a 1.9mm actuation and a total travel of 3.8mm;
- 63.5g gold-plated progressive spring;
- Lightly lubed from the factory;
- UHMWPE material long stem, with a polycarbonate glitter housing;
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;