Gazzew LT Thocky Linear Switch
After months of testing, Gazzew is proud to present the Gazzew Boba LT! With the same superior plastic, mold, tight tolerances and Korean steel springs which you've come to expect from Gazzew's switches, this switch uses a long-poled stem to properly highlight the thock.
- Available in two weights: 55g and 65g;
- Available with either a Boba-material opaque top housing, or a clear top housing, ideal for per-key RGB;
- Very smooth feel, removing the need to lube the switch (if you insist, do try them without lube first);
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;
- Korean stainless steel springs for a long lasting, consistent weight.