Kailh Hotswap Sockets
This item, or one of its options, is currently out of stock. If the "Add to cart" button is visible, then the option you've selected is in stock and will ship as usual!
Want to get a notification when a specific product you want is back in stock? Click on the "Notify when available" button to be the first to know!
Please note: For kits sold at splitkb.com, if these sockets can be used, they'll be included in the kit itself. These sockets can only be used with keyboards that were designed for it. Buy this item if you're ordering a kit from a place that doesn't include sockets, or when you need replacement parts.
Some PCBs support Kailh hotswap sockets. They're an easy to install and affordable way to hot swap your switches.
Need some extra sockets with your kit, or did you get a kit that doesn't include sockets by default? Then you can get extra sockets here!
One package contains at least 50 sockets. You'll need one socket per switch.
- Supports either MX or Choc switches.
- Rated for an operating life of 100 cycles, meaning you can expect reliable operation until you've swapped out your switches one hundred times.
- Rated for a voltage of 12V and a current of 10mA, making them suitable for use in keyboards.
- These sockets can only be used when the PCB itself was designed for it. For example, these sockets are not compatible with kits like the Kyria, along with most other keyboard kits.
- To add hotswap capabilities to a PCB that wasn't designed for these Kailh sockets, consider using Mill Max hotswap sockets.
- The sockets face the PCB with the protrusions: the sockets sit partly within the PCB.