Gazzew Boba Black U4T Thocky Tactile Switch
With the U4 switches being universally loved, some of you wondered: what if the silent tactile switch wasn't silent? The U4 Thocky is the result: with a modified stem, these switches will provide a more familiar audible feedback, similar to other tactile switches.
This switch is a limited all-black recolor of the U4T switch. The switch will be all-black, with a black top (pictured), black bottom and a black stem. Once they are out of stock, they will not be available here anymore. They are made available by 3DKeebs.
What's in a name? U4 is short for Euphoria, which you'll for sure experience on these switches. If you're one to lube your switches - be sure to give these a try unlubed first, as I've been told they feel great fresh from the factory already. Enjoy!
You can purchase these switches per 10, or in a convenient bundle. Purchasing switches in a bundle will be more affordable than buying them per 10:
50 - for a 40% keyboard (like the Kyria or Planck).
70 - for a 65% keyboard;
90 - for a tenkeyless keyboard;
110 - for a full size keyboard;
- 200 - for multiple keyboards;
- Available in two weights: 62g and 68g;
- U4 Silent Tactile "D" stem: no pretravel, all bump, no post bump travel;
- A familiar audible feedback due to a modified switch stem;
- Very smooth feel, removing the need to lube the switch (if you insist, do try them without lube first);
- Reduced leaf ping due to metal composition and newly designed base along with factory lubed leafs (the slide rails are not lubed);
- Five pin housing allows for more stable seating on PCBs;
- Universal base with RGB slot, compatible with all LED styles;
- Compatible with hotswap sockets such as 7305 Mill Max sockets, Kailh and Gateron MX sockets, and Outemu-only sockets;
- Korean stainless steel springs for a long lasting, consistent weight.